[Koha] catalogue search problem on koha 2.2.7

mars123 swathiha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 05:32:18 NZST 2007

sir,
     we installed koha 2.2.7 on fedora core 5.

After adding books using add biblio option in catalogue. we use
auto-generated barcode number starting with 1.

The book is added . But when search for the book using barcode number or
using other fields it is not displayed.  It shows 'no results'.

how to solve this problem..

how we can change the MARC framework. we edit the MARC and its subfields and
we select only some fields that is required for us.

But in the add biblio option, it shows 10 pages for enter data to add a new
biblio record .

how to reduce this pages and show only those pages with our required fields
that we set previously..

please help us...to solve these problems..