[Koha] Problems creating new MARC structure (can't add new tags!)

Davide Bortolini davide at bortolini.it
Fri Jun 22 22:57:37 NZST 2007

Hello
i've setup a new installation of koha to migrate biblio catalogs from
older CDS/ISIS program to koha. My environment is:

- Debian Etch
- Apache 2.2
- Perl 5.8.8 with all koha required modules
- Mysql 4.1 (manual installation)
- koha 2.2.9

At time of install none of MARC framework were imported into koha since
i prefer to create myself a new UNIMARC framework that i need (in italian!)
I was able to logon as kohaadmin, go to biblio framework (i see Default
framework that is empty) and create a new framework. But when i try to
add new tags it prompt me for create new framework (framework name)
based on Default an return on framework admin. Clicking add new tag
retur to the same form and so on. So i was unable to add new tags to
framework and create my MARC structure.
What's wrong?

Thank You

Davide Bortolini