[Koha] List of books catalogued

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Jun 16 12:46:34 NZST 2007

----- "S P Suresh" <spsuresh at cmi.ac.in> wrote:
> Our librarian has the following query. Can anyone please clarify this
> point. Thanks in anticipation.
>
> She is able to view the number of books catalogued so far (I don't
> know how: I haven't managed to do it till now, but she spends more
> time on Koha), but not the list of catalogued books. Is there a way
> to do it?
A report like that would only take a few hours to write and expose to
the Reports module, it's a fairly trivial exercise. I'd recommend
either finding someone locally with Perl experience who can help you,
or seeking out professional help from one of the available Koha
development companies:

http://koha.org/support/pay.html

Cheers,