[Koha] mysql5 or moremember.pl error?

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 23:44:51 NZST 2007

Hello all,

Finally after some time, i have solved my problem. I
looked in the error log and got several references to
date manip perl module. so i just uninstalled the
date:manip that came with suse 10.1 and installed
version 5.42a downloaded from cpan

this is just to help anyone installing koha on suse
10.1 in the future

thanks

--- Olugbenga Adara <gbengaadara at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed koha 2.2.9 on suse linux 10.1 -
> apache 2.2 and mysql.
>
> things seems to be working ok except that when i try
> to add a member, fill the necessary data and click
> add
> the browser responds by trying to download
> moremember.pl. when i open this file it contains
> error
> from the server.
>
> how do i solve this. is it due to apache or mysql5?
>
> thanks for your response.
>
> Olugbenga Adara MCP
> Consultant, 3om Services,
> 75, Lebanon Street, Dugbe,