[Koha] VMWARE workstation image of Koha 2.2.9 working FINALLY!

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Sat Jun 9 10:20:25 NZST 2007

z39.50 search working...

I don't know what all funkiness actual librarians configure with
Koha..so the only thing I did was add some z39.50 servers to search.

I will try and figure out HOW to package it up and make it available to
the masses...with some sort of an instruction sheet on login and the like...

or if you have and ftp server and want me to push it up onto your
server...just let me know and I can let it run overnight...

contact me off-list dhuckaby at paasda.org

Thanks,

--Huck