[Koha] Re: z39.50 search errors

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Sat Jun 9 08:11:35 NZST 2007

Hello Joshua,

thanks. This is exactly the advice I needed. I had two z39.50 servers
listed and one of them was no longer working, which made it return the
error.

I found out I could connect to LOC by telnet, but that I couldn't
connect to Libraries of Iowa. I deleted the Libraries of Iowa z39.50
server from my administration settings and now the search works!

thanks so much for your time. It was much simpler than I thought.

-Matthew