[Koha] upgrading to Koha 2.0

Robert Polidoro roberpo at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Thu Jun 7 19:02:29 NZST 2007

Hi,

I've got an ancient version of koha(1.2.3) and I am having trouble
upgrading this to koha 2.0 or finding any information on how to do this.

Is upgrading from 1.2.3 to 2.0 similar to upgrading  2.0 to 2.2.* as in
making the symlinks, etc, as described in these steps:
(http://www.kohadocs.org/Updating_Koha.html#d0e285) ??? I cant find much
documentation and what I've tried so far doesn't seem to work. This will
be running on debian system with  MySql 5.0 and apache 2

Any information on getting from 1.2.3 to 2.0 would be much appreciated,

thanks in advance

Rob

This Message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily the views of the Judicial Commission of NSW.