[Koha] Reserves problem

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Thu Jun 7 21:27:42 NZST 2007

On 7/06/2007, at 3:43 PM, Jethro Carr wrote:
> FYI: I've emailed Chris a copy of opac-user.pl, and opac-user.tmpl.
> I took a look into the template file, but like Chris, I found that
> it is certainly a  TMPL_LOOP. :-/
Just an update for those following this problem.
It appears this problem only occurs with HTML::Template version 2.9,
I was running 2.8 and things were working fine.
Both Jethro and Bo are running 2.9. I upgraded to version 2.9 and
bang internal server error. So something has changed in
HTML::Template between 2.8 and 2.9 that has meant it no longer works.

Other TMPL_LOOP's seem to be working okay, so there must be something
special about this one that is causing it to break.

Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131