[Koha] Installation Problems (mainly perl related)

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Tue Jun 5 09:49:39 NZST 2007

alex2 wrote:
> I have set up a webserver running Ubuntu 7.04 server edition (thus with
> apache, php, mysql etc). Importantly, it works, and a website runs off it
> beautifully. I am now having serious trouble installing Koha (version 2.2.9)

Hi Alex,

I have Koha 2.2.9 running on Ubuntu  Feisty.

It took me a little while to get all the Perl modules installed
properly, however I can tell you that I used the following 2
installation guides:

http://www.kohadocs.org/Installing_Koha_on_Debian_sarge.html
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=debian

The wiki guide is slightly more up to date.

Hope this helps.
Bo