[Koha] official version (was : National holidays and other free days)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jun 5 03:57:12 NZST 2007

Tomasz Holdowanski a écrit :
> Paul POULAIN wrote:
>
>> To conclude :
>> * 2.2.9 is based on R_2_2_7 branch, and does NOT contain holidays
>> management (and no serials improved) either.
>> * rel_2_2 branch has no public releases atm.
>> * dev_week branch is a specific branch, that only libLime uses
>> (afaik), for only a few customers (2 ?)
>> * rel_3_0 branch is abandonned since 4 months, everything for 3.0 is
>> done on HEAD
>

> Pity, since my library has overdue charges, proper (and automatic)
> handling of holidays etc. would be very nice touch.

why is it a pity ?
Koha 3.0 is not that far : i've started deploying it in france (1
librariy done, 3 to come soon), i'm working hard on fixing reported
bugs. I hope that a public release can occur in september (although with
probably some RC (Release Candidate) warnings)

the CVS point of view is a developper one.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie