[Koha] Error when: buildnonmarc.pl

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Fri Jun 1 13:49:40 NZST 2007

Hi All,

Joshua M. Ferraro wrote:
> I'm guessing it's a misconfiguration.

Yes, it was, thanks J! After a good night's sleep I had another look at
this and seem to have found the solution. It was staring me in the face
(error message) -Duh:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'biblionumber' cannot be null [snip]...

Solution:
********
In Koha:Marc Links ~biblioitems tab
biblioitems.biblionumber --------->  set to 090c
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber ----> set to 090d

Notes:
*****
-Both subfields had to be set to 'ignore', not '-1' for the Marc Check
Utility to be satisfied with the 'syntax'
-The Liblime installation does not have these settings.
biblioitems.biblionumber in the ~biblioitems tab of Koha:Marc Links is
*not* set (This is what threw me 'cos I check every one of my settings
against theirs). Dunno why..too esoteric for me at the moment.

Anyhoo.....I now have full editing ability and syncing of Marc and Koha
fields. One step closer to a  production system.

Bo