[Koha] Error when: buildnonmarc.pl

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Fri Jun 1 01:34:14 NZST 2007

Hi I'm using version 2.2.9 on Ubuntu Feisty with mysql 5.0

When running buildnonmarc.pl to fix koha/marc linking I get the
following error message after record the script cycles through:

</collection> at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 597.
.DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near '' at line 1 at ./rebuildnonmarc.pl line 98.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'biblionumber' cannot be null at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 1924.
XML : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<collection

Should I log this under bugs/database in Bugzilla? Or is this not a bug,
possible a misconfiguration? If so any idea where to look, what to try?

TIA,
Bo