[Koha] Can you create reports & compile statistics with koha?

Vaunda dumont16 at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 31 15:52:19 NZST 2007

Hi there,

I am investigating database/possibilities for a small belly dance collection of about 250-500 items which rents out material to continue to build the collection and wanted to confirm if one can use koha to create monthly reports such as:

revenue generated
overdue items with patron contact information
shelf lists to export to patrons (I know regular libraries do not normally provide this to patrons, but since this is a small library...)
number of checkouts by material type
top checkouts for the month by title

I was considering creating an MS Access database, but thought I would look into what is already out there first, for library software. I gather that since you have all the different modules that a regular library has, this would be possible. Am I correct?

Any help is appreciated.

Vaunda Dumont
Library Technician
Prince George, BC