[Koha] "Too many issues" Circulation error

Felipe Rodriguez felpix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:27:24 NZST 2007

Hi all! I'm a newbie, trying to run Koha for a Yoga Library!

At this moment I set up all main system administration options ("Issuing
rules" included) but I have the following message when I try to borrow a
book to a Patron that doesn't have any book issued:

"Please Confirm Issue: Too many issues (already issued / max : a 0 / 0)"

I readed in a post (subject: "issuing rules") that the Circ2.pm has a
logical error in the sub TooMany. There was a corrected version of the sub,
but when I edit my Circ2.pm file the Koha System can't start...

I don't know if that is the real problem!!

I will appreciate any help...I need the Issuing Rules working to star to use
Koha!

I'm running the Koha version:   2.2.8 for Windows,
Perl version:  5.008008
MySQL version:  mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.45, for Win32 (ia32)
Apache version:  2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d

Best Regards,
Felipe