[Koha] patron it is not storing

vikas salunkhe salunkhe.v at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:05:17 NZST 2007

Dear All

I have installed koha ver. 2.2.8 with following configurations:
Microsfoft window 2000., Apachi 2.0.59, Mysql 5.0 & Perl 5.8.8 build 817

To fix this,  memberentry.pl, change line 217 from

    my %flags = ('gonenoaddress' => ['gna', 'Gone no address'],
    my %flags = ('gonenoaddress' => ['gonenoaddress', 'Gone no address'],

Plz  i dont understand what this line says so plz tell me then i can understand......

"....Yep, both installed.  According to Henri-Damien C4::Date was changed to use
Date::Calc in 2.2.8.  Looks something got broke somewhere...

# pkg_info | grep date
ddclient-3.6.6      Dynamic DNS service update client
p5-Date-Calc-5.4    date calculations for the Gregorian calendar
p5-DateManip-5.44   manipulate dates in perl

Mike D.
"
Then i am facing following error:

First, when filling all the information in Add New Patron and click on add this patron it is not storing. Only filed

names are showing not field values.

Vikas Salunkhe