[Koha] Inventory & items.itemcallnumber

Ryan Higgins rch at liblime.com
Sun Jul 8 10:29:50 NZST 2007

I have a plugin for marc21 to autopopulate the itemcallnumber field during cataloging.  It has a couple of hardcoded elements specific to the frameworks we use, but I can generalize it and commit in the next couple days.

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha