[Koha] Re: Changing charset

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Jul 8 04:50:06 NZST 2007

----- "Sebastian Bijak" <septirion at o2.pl> wrote:
> Chris Cormack <crc at ...> writes:
>
> > Hmm what templates are you using? It shows for me, in system
> > preferences under intranet.
> >
> > Chris
> > --
> > Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at ...
> > VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
> > LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131
> >

> I'm guessing that you ask about variable 'template' it's set to
> default. I've
> just checked whole system preferences and it's not there.
> 'TemplateEncoding'
> must have the value i set because i don't have problem with diacritics
> but i
> can't see it anywhere in system preferences.
I bet if you check the admin/systempreferences.pl script, you need
to add a line:

$tabsysprefs{TemplateEncoding}="Intranet";

This is probably a bug ... if a syspref isn't listed in one of the
tabs, it should default to a 'other' tab. Can you verify that adding
the above line somewhere around line 90 or so fixes the display
problem for you?

Cheers,