[Koha] How to change HTML / TMPL path prefix?

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Thu Jul 5 08:59:46 NZST 2007

On 5/07/2007, at 3:44 AM, Jack Bates wrote:

> How do I change the path prefix where Koha looks for HTML / TMPL?
>
> We're implementing Koha at Simon Fraser University for three small
> student operated libraries (about 4k holdings each). We host Koha at
> http://some.host/koha/opac-html/opac-tmpl/... (not live yet) but the
> Koha CGIs appear hard-coded to look for HTML / TMPL at
> http://some.host/opac-tmpl/...
>
> I dug around in the code a bit, searching for how to change the path
> prefix to match our setup, but no luck so far. Can anyone on this list
> help?

Hi Jack

You shouldn't need to change any code, what you need to change is
in your koha.conf file
There are a couple of lines that look like this
intrahtdocs=/nzkoha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl
opachtdocs=/nzkoha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl

Changing those will tell the scripts where to find the templates.

Chris

Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131