[Koha] Urgently need your help --- marc check error for items fields

Sangduen Pongput m091225347 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 04:14:32 NZST 2007

Dear All

  --I'm very new for koha and not a computer programmer. I try to install Koha 2.2.8 on windows xp. I need to you Koha for my Library, The opac should be promt for user with in this month.

  --Have anyone has any more ideas for this problems?

  --If I use blank228 - marc check it ok. But when I use sample228, marc check show error as following...

  item fields    ALL items fields MUST :

   be mapped to the same tag,
   and they must all be in the 10 (items) tab
  --You have 1 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix them before using Koha.

   --I had check tab 10 it shown as following

            Subfield
    Text
    Constraints
    homebranch
    Tab:10, | Koha field: items.homebranch, Not repeatable, Not mandatory, | Auth value:branches,
    holdingbranch
    Tab:10, | Koha field: items.holdingbranch, Not repeatable, Not mandatory, | See Also: '952b', | Auth value:branches,
    barcode
    Tab:10, | Koha field: items.barcode, Not repeatable, Mandatory,
    price
    Tab:10, | Koha field: items.replacementprice, Not repeatable, Not mandatory,
    itemnumber
    subfield ignored
    dateaccessioned
    Tab:10, | Koha field: items.dateaccessioned, Not repeatable, Not mandatory,
    notforloan
    Tab:10, | Koha field: items.notforloan, Not repeatable, Not mandatory,

  -- In case that If i would like to edit subfields, It cannot to do any things. It show server error as follow
  Server error!  The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
  Error message:
Premature end of script headers: marc_subfields_structure.pl
  If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
  Error 500  intranet
07/04/07 22:44:38
Apache/2.0.59 (Win32)

 Thank you for your kind cooperation.
      Best regards,

Sangduen Pongput
Librarian
The Secretariat of the Senate, Bureau of Parliamentary Studies, Library and Museum Group
4 U-Thong Nai Road, Dusit District, Bangkok 10300 THAILAND
Tel & Fax +662 831 9314      Mobile Phone +669 122 5347
sangduen at parliament.go.th, sangduen_p at hotmail.com
sangduen.pongput at gmail.com, m091225347 at yahoo.com