[Koha] Can't locate Locale/PO.pm

oren maurer meorero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:57:57 NZDT 2007

   1. What is your "rep"?

   Mine is:
   ppm> rep
   Repositories:
   [1] ActiveState PPM2 Repository
   [2] ActiveState Package Repository

   1. Look further on:
   ppm> help repository

   repository -- Repository Control
     Synopsis
      rep                        Displays all repositories

   1. I have succeeded to do that:

ppm> install Locale-PO

====================

Install 'File-Slurp' version 9999.12 in ActivePerl 5.8.0.806.

====================

Downloaded 8582 bytes.

Extracting 5/5: blib/arch/auto/File/Slurp/.exists

Installing C:\Perl\html\site\lib\File\Slurp.html

Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\File\Slurp.pm

Successfully installed File-Slurp version 9999.12 in ActivePerl 5.8.0.806.

====================

Install 'Locale-PO' version 0.16 in ActivePerl 5.8.0.806.

====================

Downloaded 5317 bytes.

Extracting 5/5: blib/arch/auto/Locale/PO/.exists

Installing C:\Perl\html\site\lib\Locale\PO.html

Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\Locale\PO.pm

Successfully installed Locale-PO version 0.16 in ActivePerl 5.8.0.806.

ppm>

On 1/31/07, arnab <arnabsadhukhan at kolkatacdac.in> wrote:

> Dear Rob,
>
> I've tried "ppm install Locale-PO" but it is giving error
> ppm install failed: Can't find any package that provide Locale-PO
>
> With Regards,
> Arnab
>

> Rob Weir-2 wrote:
> >
> > Hi Arnab,
> > I think you need the Locale-PO module. If your box has an internet
> > connection, it should work to open a command prompt window and type:
> >  ppm install Locale-PO
> >
> > I will add this module to my windows install package in the near future.
> >
> > Rob

Oren  Maurer
http://www.meorero.org.il
#  Please avoid sending me Word |