[Koha] Backup restoring error!

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 29 15:17:10 NZDT 2007

Running Koha-2.2.5 on Debian Sarge

Hi all, I need some help, and I think you all should be aware of this.
I have Koha running on 2 computers, and I regularly backup. (mysqldump
--add-drop-table etc) I want to restore my backup from one computer on the
other. This gives me the following error (and it also gives the error trying
to restore the backup on the SAME computer!);

ERROR 1064 at line 21: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  KEY `acctsborr

When I open the file in a text editor, around line 21 it shows this;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `accountlines`;
CREATE TABLE `accountlines` (
  `borrowernumber` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `accountno` smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
  `itemnumber` int(11) default NULL,
  `date` date default NULL,
  `amount` decimal(28,6) default NULL,
  `description` text,
  `dispute` text,
  `accounttype` varchar(5) default NULL,
  `amountoutstanding` decimal(28,6) default NULL,
  `timestamp` timestamp NOT NULL default CURRENT_TIMESTAMP on update
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  KEY `acctsborridx` (`borrowernumber`),
  KEY `timeidx` (`timestamp`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

I cannot see an error here, I am not good at mysql. Can anybody help me out
here or point me in the right direction?
Both computers run the same mysql version.

Thanks,

Marty