R: [koha]addbiblio problems

Lori Michele Michele.Lori at iulm.it
Fri Jan 26 21:54:33 NZDT 2007

Hi Sapto,

I guess had the same problem (Apache error on creating empty biblio page).

In my case it was old versions of perl modules (Marc record and stuff) downloaded via ppm, and it  was painfully for a newbie like me manually install the cpan versions which solved the problem.

Next day I eventually fixed the problem Rob Wejr put a nice downloadable perl modules patch on his win32 page with all you need in it.

http://www.koha.rwjr.com/

Hope that helps

Michele