[koha]addbiblio problems

sapto siswoyo s_siswoyo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 18:26:09 NZDT 2007

Hello all,

  I've just installed Koha227 on our seminary library. Everything run well until I tried to add biblio. When I click on "create empty biblio", it results "the page cannot be displayed" or remains "Marc Biblio Management" page with "done" remark below.
  I had browsed web archives. And I found no relevant archives discussing and resolving the problem.
  Anyone could help me, please? I am using WindowsXP, Apache2.0.59, MySQL4.0.26, Perl5.8.8.818.

  Regards,
  Sapto Siswoyo