[Koha] Error Installing XML::Simple module

celticgeek celticgeek at celticgeek.com
Fri Jan 26 17:12:31 NZDT 2007

I am having the same problem as Krsnendu dasa did with the install of
XML::Simple, with the same error messages.  (Error installing perl modules
XML-Simple on K12LTSP-6 (Fedora Core 6) However, I am using Debian sarge, so I
do not have the yum system available.  And I can't find any perl modules in the
apt repository with that name.

Is there an apt-get package which would install that module?

Also, I installed sarge using Linux version 2.6.8, since earlier versions do not
support my SATA harddrive.