[Koha] Some migration issues

arnab arnabsadhukhan at kolkatacdac.in
Tue Jan 16 23:24:49 NZDT 2007

Dear Rehman,

Few days ago I've just converted our MS Access Database into Marc format.
What I've done is that I've mapped BookId/Accession no as the MARC Tag 952
b. 952 b tag corresponds to items.barcode. Then using MARCEdit I've
converted into marc format(*.mrc) and using the script bulkmarcimport.pl,
imported the data.

But now I've facing one problem, although Accession no/BookId are unique but
sometimes when searching a book by giving bookid (suppose 4500) it is
showing two records with different bookid but with same MARC No 4500. I
couldn't figure out why it is happening.

Regards,
Arnab
C-DAC, India