[Koha] [first installation]Problem updating database..

Thibaud Hulin hulin.thibaud at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 5 02:53:52 NZDT 2007

Hello and happy new year !

The help of Jogiraju has partially solve my problem with php5, but I
can't always install koha.
Now, I have his error after enter the root password :

Creating the MySQL database for Koha...
0

Start tag expected, '<' not found
  at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line 64
  at /usr/share/perl5/XML/Simple.pm line 287
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 21.
Problem updating database..

Thanks for help,
Thibaud.