[Koha] Z39.50 Search

spark at cclsd.org spark at cclsd.org
Fri Feb 23 10:23:34 NZDT 2007

Hi there,
This brings up an interesting question(s) regarding our install of 2.2.7, and what
is mentioned in that newbie guide.

1)  we don't have a "members" mouseover option, all we see is a "patron"
selection/interface
2)  when a patron is created, there are not a multitude of flag options available.
we only have 3 flags to choose from: Gone no address, Debarred, and Lost
3)  what am I missing here, as I am also curious how to create a "librarian" account
for our testers

thanks!

- Sean