[Koha] Z39.50 Search

Benny M D benny at tisb.ac.in
Fri Feb 23 04:36:47 NZDT 2007

Dear Members

I am a first time user of Koha. I have successfully installed Koha 2.2.7 in to my windows XP computer. I have a few questions.

1. How do I change the login name and password for intranet access. I m presently using the default login and password.
2. How do I get access to koha from other terminals connected to the lan or over internet.
3. In the Librarian interface, how to set password for  accessing different modules such as catalogue, circulation etc.
3. When I try to add MARC record with framework Default ( I typed the ISBN and used the Z39.50 search tab) it is giving the following error.
Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: search.pl

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster <mailto:webmaster at dummy-opac> .

Error 500

intranet
02/22/07 20:43:00
Apache/2.0.47 (Win32