[Koha] Can't search by branch

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Feb 16 09:38:57 NZDT 2007

cat tom wrote:

> Thank you , chris!
>
> I corrected this issue by re-mapping item.holdingbranch to subfield m of
> tag 949.
> By the way, I find the contraint on length of branch code and item types
> is very clumsy, at least in data migration. Can I lift this limits?

Hi ya

Its open source, you can change whatever you want :-) Seriously you will
want to check you change it all the places its used. Like the
issuingrules table etc as well as the items and branches tables.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz