[Koha] Can't search by branch

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Feb 15 12:29:37 NZDT 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 06:11:15PM -0500, cat tom said:

> I imported a batch of Marc records from Horizon 7.3.4. By default, Horizon
> puts library branch code in subfield m of tag 949 while put item type in
> 949 t.  I deleted the whole 952 in Koha and re-configured 949 in order to
> map Item.homebranch to 949's m and item.itemtype to 949 t. Of course,
> I have created a same branch code and itype in koha. Now, I can search by
> itype and find titles imported from horizon, whereras search by branch
> flatly blew. Even, I can not  search by any branch name except any branch.

Hi

Ill have to check

But Im pretty sure its searching by holdingbranch (ie where the item
currently is) not homebranch. That might be the problem.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz