[Koha] addbiblio problem (again)

sapto siswoyo s_siswoyo at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 02:33:58 NZDT 2007

Hallo koha experts,

The addbiblio problem haven't done yet. I've tried what Michele has suggested to download the latest Perl (R1 & R4) module provided by Rob. I've installed it into my box. Then I switch my browser from IE to Mozilla. The result is better. I can see the MARC records, ready to be filled up. But, once again, when I click on tab numbers  other than 0. It works nothing, but the done remark on left below the page. In other words, I still can't add any biblio into koha on my computer.
Please, tell me what I am supposed to do. Where can I see the koha error logs?
Many thanks again for your attention.

Regards,
Sapto