[Koha] Expression of interest to download and use koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Dec 14 01:39:00 NZDT 2007

"Josepha Baibuni" <jbaibuni at mra.gov.pg> wrote:
> We are confused as to how to execute the down load process.
>
> We have searched your information on the net, however it seems abit
> confusing.

Please tell us what you find confusing.  I do not fancy trying to
re-explain the entire process.  In case you haven't seen them:

Download instructions for Linux-like: http://www.koha.org/download/
Other systems: http://www.koha.org/download/other-os.html

Installation manual for Debian GNU/Linux (slightly out-of-date and
suggests CPAN even when packages are available):
http://www.kohadocs.org/Installing_Koha_on_Debian_sarge.html

Fedora: http://www.kohadocs.org/Installing_Koha_on_Fedora.html
Mac OS X: http://www.kohadocs.org/macinstall.html

and so on...