[Koha] Problems in Koha2.2.8 with setting system Parameter

SKNMC sknmc_lib at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 11 18:55:31 NZDT 2007

Dear all

I installed koha2.2.8 with correct virsion of prerquisite software.
I am having problems in setting
1. Authorised valu Admin ,I am neither able to add value nor add category.
2.MARC tag structure admin for default MARC framework starts with 010 tag
    There is no details of tag available ex 000 .I am not able to view
subfields. It gives Internal Server error
3.MARC Checks shows following error which I am not able to understand.

Test Result
OK itemnum : the field itemnumber is mapped to a field in tab -1
item fields ALL items fields MUST :

be mapped to the same tag,
and they must all be in the 10 (items) tab

OK Only 1 MARC tag mapped to items
OK biblioitems.itemtype defined
OK itemtypes defined
OK homebranch defined
OK holdingbranch defined
OK biblionumber and biblioitemnumber mapped correctly
OK no NULL value in frameworkcode
TOTAL You have 1 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix them before
using Koha

Is it a bug or there is a mistake form my side. Please Help me and guide me
in detail.

Yours truly

Mrs. S. Deshmukh
Librarian
SKNMC
Nahre Campus
Pune

contect: 9923898899, 02024106269, 65705412