[Koha] Custom preferences

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Aug 22 20:44:04 NZST 2007

> I'm wondering how can I find all the system variables within koha

All system preferences should be accessible from the System Preferences
page (/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl). Are you concerned that there is a system preference that Koha is
using without displaying it in the administration area?

> because I'm interested in setting my own system preferences.

If you're interested in creating a new system preference that controls how
Koha behaves in a new way, you'll have to:

1. Modify the scripts to work with the new preference
2. Modify the template to work with the new preference
3. Add the new preference to the database

What did you have in mind?

  -- Owen

----
Web Developer