[Koha] Creating user accounts for librarians

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 11:06:06 NZST 2007

I would like to  find out how to change the  master password for koha intranet.

I tried going to the etc folder and opening the koha txt file where it specifies a few details about koha :

database=blank228
hostname=localhost
user=koha
pass=koha
intranetdir=c:\usr\koha228\intranet
opacdir=c:\usr\koha228\opac
kohaversion=2.2.8
opachtdocs=c:\usr\koha228\opac\htdocs\opac-tmpl
intrahtdocs=c:\usr\koha228\intranet\htdocs\intranet-tmpl
includes=c:\usr\koha228\intranet\htdocs\intranet-tmpl\default\en\includes

I attempted to change the bold parameters above, but I was getting a server error when I tried to open the page.

Other than that, I want to know how to create separate accounts for librarians so each could have their own log in info.  Is is a system preference that I need to check to allow multiple accounts?

ANy ideas?

Cheers,

Noel

Image by FlamingText.com