[Koha] Problem identifying children of adults

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 21:19:36 NZST 2007

Hey all,
I noticed that when a child is added to an adult, their record is somehow lost.  I can't seem to find them in searches either by name or card number.
I am assuming that since it's a child, all transactions will be down through the parent.  Is that a correct assumption?
But I still want a way to find the children records after making them, this being the major difficulty.

Thanks,
Noel

Image by FlamingText.com