[Koha] Help with Koha authentication

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Aug 20 00:12:41 NZST 2007

domingo at sunaweb.com wrote:
> Anybody knows how to improve the Koha authentication with more powerful facilities like users signup, confirmation without administrator intervention, options to restrict users signing up, etc.
>
> Any idea?

Welcome to Koha!

I believe that you will mostly need to enhance the C4/Auth.pm module,
but probably also some other ones.  The best place to start is the
Koha Developers Mailing List http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/koha-devel
by reading recent announcements and asking more specific questions.

Hope that helps,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.