[Koha] Re: Spine Labels, Card Labels and mystery perl scripts

Jason Ronallo jronallo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 06:49:16 NZST 2007

I've had no luck with the built in barcode generator.

If you're using Linux you can try something like glabels. You can
write a short script in Perl (or Ruby) that will find the fields you
want and export them to a CSV file.  In glabels you can create
whatever custom templates you need. Then just feed the CSV file into
glabels to print a batch.  This is basically what I do.

My Ruby copy cataloging script [1] can automatically output a CSV file
as you go along which might make things easier.

--Jason

[1] http://zcc.rubyforge.org/zcc.html