[Koha] Barcode generation in Koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Aug 6 23:06:15 NZST 2007

S P Suresh <spsuresh at cmi.ac.in> wrote:
> When we try to generate barcodes using Koha, the browser just opens
> an empty window titled barcodesGenerator.pl. Can some of the experts
> figure out why it is happening? Maybe we have configured some things
> wrongly. We are running Koha 2.2.9 on Debian Linux. We have not set
> up the printer paths yet in Koha. Should it matter? Because the user
> guide says that Koha will generate a pdf file, which we can print later.

Try http://serene.ttllp.co.uk/~mjr/barcodefix.patch
Some patching tips are at
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/koha-devel/2007-03/msg00092.html

I hope that this fix will be in 2.2.10, but I don't remember whether
it works for everyone, so please let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.