[Koha] KOHA translation

lecko at native.sk lecko at native.sk
Wed Aug 1 18:00:04 NZST 2007

Dear all,

I work with Mrs. Zendulkova. We are working on translation of Koha into
Slovak language. The translations are done via script
/scripts/misc/tmpl_process3.pl.

We have translated Opac css, and saved the Slovak translation into
opac-html/opac-tmpl/css/sk and we have set the opaclanguages on the value
sk via Parameters - System preferences - OPAC. It is working now without
any problems.

We would like to know how to proceed with intranet Koha. The translation
is saved  in /intranet-html/intranet-tmpl/default/sk. We do not know how
to change the language preferences for intranet.

We have translated 90% of Opac css, at the moment we are eliminating the
defetcs. There are translated cca 60% of Intranet Koha (default) .

Kind regards

Jaroslav Lecko