[Koha] Re: Continued 1.2.3 -> 2.x Migration Woes

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Mon Apr 30 09:08:18 NZST 2007

On 30/04/2007, at 4:38 AM, Timothy R.Butler wrote:

> Perhaps this would explain something: I noticed that the
> marc_biblio table is
> empty, and that seems to
> be an important table in the SQL queries I've been looking at. Is
> there a good
> way to automatically populate it from the data in biblio?

Hi Tim

Im assuming all your data is backed up :) If so, what I would do is
run the koha2marc.pl script this should populate the marc tables.

But first you want to go to system administration in Koha and check
that you have a default MARC framework set up. And also check the
Koha to MARC links.

If this is unclear, let me know, and ill dig up some screen shots

Chris
Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131