[Koha] OPAC--Koha home page

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Thu Apr 26 20:36:56 NZST 2007

> Does anyone know how to create a way for Koha to refresh the home search
> screen for patrons after a certain amount of time?

Our previous ILS had this behavior, so I understand exactly what you're
asking about. This would be pretty easy to implement, and I think we should
add an option for this in the system preferences.  If you wanted to edit
the template to get this working right away you should look for these
files:

opac-tmpl/npl/en/includes/doc-head-close.inc
opac-tmpl/npl/en/includes/doc-head-close-results.inc

Or /default/ instead of /npl/ if that's your template. Add this HTML right
underneath one of the other <meta> tags:

content="240;URL=http://your-site.example.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl" />

...changing the URL value of course to your own site's. That would return
the page to the opac home page after 4 minutes (240 seconds).

  -- Owen

  --
  Web Developer
  Nelsonville Public Library