[Koha] Re: Koha/Solaris 9 install problem

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Thu Apr 26 13:13:13 NZST 2007

On 26/04/2007, at 1:05 PM, Tom Metzger wrote:

> Do questions not get answered on the list unless we pay for support?

Hi Tom

Im not sure if you have noticed, but I have been answering, and so
have lots of other people been, questions on the list.
All the questions I have answered are all from people who havent paid
me for support.

Questions get answered if people know the answers.

I suspect no one else on the lists has run into this problem (or in
my case has a spare solaris machine to test on)

I hope that you were just asking a genuine question above, not
attacking people who give considerable amounts of their spare time to
work on Koha.

On my lunch break I will go look at the install.pm file and see if I
can spot what might be causing the issue.

Chris

Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131