[Koha] Koha patron card number length

Mark Ehle mark at ehle.homelinux.org
Tue Apr 24 12:06:21 NZST 2007

Chris -

Thanks so much for the reply.

I'm wondering if maybe there was a problem with my install.

I am using 2.2.8. When I install it, there is a series of errors (this
is just a snippet):

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't
exist at s                    cripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2153.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't
exist at s                    cripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2153.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't
exist at s                    cripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2145.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't
exist at s                    cripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2153.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't
exist at s                    cripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2153.

I would guess that this needs to be fixed first.

What am I missing?

Thanks again!

Mark