[Koha] Reports issues

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Sun Apr 15 01:37:23 NZST 2007

Marty Jongepier a écrit :
> When I do a report on 'issues by category' I get a total of 1466 items. A
> note here; I only get results if I don't check the branch - we have only one
> branch, main, and if I do check that, I get only zero's. So, if I don't
> check that I get a total of 1466 items issued.
>
> We have a total of 6627 items.
> When I do a report on 'books not issued' it comes up with a total of 5700.
> Maybe I am all wrong, but in my world, 6627 - 5700 = 927, not 1466. (Total
> minus items not issued is number of items issued)
>
> So, is my thinking wrong or is there something wrong with the report? And
> what can I do about it? Is there any way to test it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marty

Hi,
Sorry to answer that late.

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but, the fact is that sometimes, one book
can be issued many times.
So that if you have issued 10 times Harry Potter, then it is counted as
10 issues. But only one item was issued.

Would not that be a good explanation ?

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT