[Koha] How to select Framework

Ryan Higgins rch at liblime.com
Fri Apr 13 07:16:38 NZST 2007

Hi Tony

The MARC Check and MARC-Koha Links only work on the default framework.
It is up to the user to ensure that MARC-Koha mappings are the same
(or at least non-conflicting) for each framework used.

The MARC Check and Links scripts acting on other frameworks would be
a nice feature addition, but for the moment it's up to you to make sure
they make sense.

hth,

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha