[Koha] About Installation

Mohammed Abu Khaled Chowdhury makc75 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 20:43:52 NZST 2007

Hi,
  We are trying to Install Koha in Windows platform for the first time in our library. Would u pls let me know about the workable version of Koha, Perl, Apache and MySql and give me necessary link (web address) to download the programmes. Also I am looking useful documentation on Koha on Installation, Data input, circulation module, modification etc.

  Thanks
  Mohammed Abu Khaled Chowdhury
  Librarian
  Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST)
  Dhaka, Bangladesh