[Koha] Problem in running "bulkmarcimport.pl" script

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Sat Dec 30 03:24:26 NZDT 2006

I get the same error when running bulkmarcimport.pl on my system. I
don't think I am missing any perl modules.

Is there a bug in the code (see below - Arnab includes the block of code
giving the error) or is it possible that we have the wrong version of
MARC-Record? I notice there is a good bit of discussion on the Evergreen
list about problems with different versions of MARC-Record and some
versions not being compatible with the Evergreen system. What is the
recommended version of MARC-Record for best compatibility with koha?

By the way, I went back to the previous version of bulkmarcimport.pl
that was included in koha 2.2.5 and it runs without any problems. It
seems to be loading the data, but I'm not sure it is doing everything it
should. Is the older version of the script still compatible with koha 2.2.7?

Thanks,
Rob