[Koha] Re: KOHA login details

Christian christian.kolly at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 7 07:43:49 NZDT 2006

Carol Ku <carolcool01 at ...> writes:

> I believe card number is koha, and password koha, if you didn't change
anything in the system.sheetal Tank <sheetaldtank-
Re5JQEeQqe8 at public.gmane.orgm> wrote:

> dear all,     Could somebody help me. i recently donwloaded KOHA 2.2.4.
version for windows and installed it and configured the environment too(MYSQL,
APACHE, PERL).  I opened the browser to use the KOHA software i typed INTRANET
and now its asking me for a crad number and password. i dont have any details
of the same. somebody please help me to start using it.
> -- Mrs. Sheetal D. Tank,Librarian,Atmiya Institute of Science &
Technology,"YOGIDHAM", Kalawad RoadRAJKOT- GUJARAT - 360005(0281)2563445 *231
(0281)2563445 _______________________________________________Koha mailing
>  listKoha-
MiqU8s9CcdeGg0aVt5PjEHTaI6DYlTYJ at public.gmane.orghttp://lists.katipo.co.nz/mail
man/listinfo/koha

> Sponsored Link
> $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -
Click now for info

Hello,
During the installation, You give a user name (kohaadmin by default) and a
password to create the mysql database. You have to use this username/password
to log on KOHA Intranet.

Regards
Christian