[Koha] A hint for tutorials

James Weinheimer j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Mon Nov 6 20:47:54 NZDT 2006

What I have done is to create basic XML from the CDS-ISIS database (you
might be able to do this as a simple XML dump from ISIS) and from there
convert to MARC-XML.
Once you are done with this, you can use MarcEdit to create the ISO file and
finally from this, you can load into Koha.

Another tool is USEMARCON from the British library, which I also used, but
it converts to UKMARC and not MARC21. A bit of tweaking is necessary.

James Weinheimer  j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Director of Library and Information Services
The American University of Rome
via Pietro Roselli, 4
00153 Rome, Italy
voice- 011 39 06 58330919 ext. 327